Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog" is a must watch!


This movie was too sweet! My dogs and I watched this, we laughed, we cried, it really made me feel greatful to have my dogs and to be loved by them. This is a heartfelt story of a resourceful boy who gets lost in the uncharted forest with his only companion, Yellow Dog, a yellow Labrador. As they struggle to stay alive to find help or be found by rescuers, their bond and journey together is both fun and touching. Even if you don't have a Lab (which I don't), you can appreciate it. We are reminded of the deep heartfelt love for our beloved best friends and just how wonderful life is with them. We absolutely loved this movie and could not recommend it enough! Definitely a great family movie and dog lover movie!

I loved "Marley & Me" (and I also cried reading it), which is the story about a family's life with their Yellow Lab, but how come so many Lab books and movies, but what about our beloved pugs? I know, we got the "Adventures of Otis & Milo" and "Men in Black I & II", but I don't mind if we had a few more pug movies. :)

In the meanwhile, we will continue to enjoy "Dog Whisperer". It's our favorite family (fam. unit includes mom, dad, Porky pug, Brownie pug) tv show.

No comments: